Introducing PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP PLANS!
A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP is a subscription plan that comes with a lot of great benefits to your user account. The benefits are listed as follows:
1. Increased Ad Units per site (up to 5)
2. Up to 5 Alternative URLs per site.
3. Increased available slots per Ad Unit for some ad types
4. Increased registered websites (up to 5)
5. Control of published auto ads.
6. Allow auto ads on paid units
7. Increased add funds limits.
8. Increased withdrawal limits
How much does a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP cost?
The cost of a Premium Membership depends on the duration (run time) of the plan users select. Here are the 4 subscription plans that users can choose from (and their cost in USD):
MONTHLY PLAN - $3.00 per month.
6 MONTHS PLAN - $16.50 per 6 months.
YEARLY PLAN - $25.00 annually.
LIFETIME PLAN - $115.00 one time payment.
Plans can be automatically renewed, or manually renewed, or be set to expire if one so wishes. When a Premium Member Subscription expires, the user's account will revert back to normal status and the extra Premium options will be disabled.
For more information about Premium Memberships, please check the FAQ section on subscriptions ( https://www.comicad.net/faq/#Subscriptions ).
Keep on comic making,
A new button has been introduced to adjust live bids value, without the need to cancel/rebid.
The button icon also works as a tag to distinguish bids that are paying above the needed to win from the ones that aren't.
Please note that currently Comicad Network uses a static bid system, which means bids always pay their value until manually adjusted. Bids end up paying more than the needed to win when their competitors give up or when they return to live after being out of funds. For that same reason, the adjust button is being introduced.
Please consult the legend of your account bid list page for more information about the new adjust button.
There was a slight problem with the live adjust button, it'll be available in a couple of hours.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Search list's yellow icons now display the live status (play icon); these icons now override the gray ones.
- Removed redundant "No notifications" welcome popup.
- Min. bid value is now auto filled when creating a bid unit.
- Your ads/sites input is now auto selected on comic profiles when there's only one option.
Due to some issue reports regarding the default raise/extend buttons, an alternative version of those buttons is available on bid and exchange listing settings.
New private messages and news now notify through e-mail. It's possible to opt-in/out on account settings section. PM notifications can also be toggled on the inbox itself.
- Publisher Demos are available (for guests to test their site's stats/placement).
- All ad models now have a dark default ad option available on unit edition page.
- Bug fixed on unit DAVs: The DAVs on the first 7 days had 1 missing day on the denominator (resulting in superfluous DAVs on that period).
- Site Dav's (Search page, Site Profiles) now reflect the site's top unit in real time.
From August 1st on, guest users will be able to publish auto ads on their websites without the need to register or provide an email.
The main goal of demo codes is to allow wannabe publishers to preview the traffic their websites get with Comicad system. It can also be used to test ad placement.
Each url will only be allowed to run 1 ad unit every 7 days. If the publisher is happy with the statistics, he/she might consider registering for real.
Half Banner ad model is now available for exchange ad units.
The system has been updated to Version 3.0!
1. Live bids now get outbid on the remote view right after they get out of funds. This measure allows a more efficient management of the live time.
2. Solved the account's bid and exchange lists clone row issue, which occurred on quick discards. Also decreased Bid List number of columns on Desktop screens.
3. New feature: when you click a Raise or Rebid button, a checkup is performed to see if the form values are up-to-date.
4. Added "Outbid/Live" labels to Raise buttons.
5. Improved "Pending Live" button.
The following buttons had issues on mobile environment:
The search page auto buttons (both bid & exchange).
The bid list raise and extend buttons.
The exchange list extend button.
The buttons shall be working correctly now, we apologize for the inconvenience, if you find any issue, please do not hesitate to report it using contact page.
Due to the lack of popularity, the "Responsive" ad model, which allowed custom ad formats, up to 1000x600, has been discontinued. It's no longer possible to use the model for new units or ads.
To replace it: the new Billboard model, fixed-size, 1000x250 and responsive by default.
All fixed sized ad units now have mobile responsive options via checkbox. When checked the ad type will scale proportionally depending on container size (or browser window) up to the original ad type's dimensions. These new options are useful for ads that need to display on small screen sizes.
Comicad.net will be doing a limited live beta of new account options on Saturday June 6th to Sept 6th 2020 (and possibly beyond). We've chosen user accounts at random that meet the criteria for testing these new options/features, so you may see some different options or layouts on a limited number of user accounts during the beta period.