Hello comic creators and publishers! Hello! Welcome to comicad.net, an ad network catered to advertising comics and all forms of art around the web! We accept all kinds of publishers that wish to advertise "Comics, Art & Games" ads on their websites (even from other niches). Our mission is to fill the hole that Project Wonderful left when it closed, while also being more user friendly and fun. Simply put--
COMICAD Network is for comic artists, by comic artists.
Comicad.net was created by the authors/comic artists of Rankless the Comic and Magnifica. To learn more about COMICAD.NET check out the About section.
So stay awhile, and listen. We hope you enjoy your time with us!
1. Rebid Button, New Bids, Exchange & Notification settings
2. Alternate URLs added
3. Stats Bar has been improved
4. Comicad.net Info Card
5. Ads now display on all Comic Fury alias urls
6. Start as Outbid option added
The system has been updated to Version 3.0!
1. Live bids now get outbid on the remote view right after they get out of funds. This measure allows a more efficient management of the live time.
2. Solved the account's bid and exchange lists clone row issue, which occurred on quick discards. Also decreased Bid List number of columns on Desktop screens.
3. New feature: when you click a Raise or Rebid button, a checkup is performed to see if the form values are up-to-date.
4. Added "Outbid/Live" labels to Raise buttons.
5. Improved "Pending Live" button.
The following buttons had issues on mobile environment:
The search page auto buttons (both bid & exchange).
The bid list raise and extend buttons.
The exchange list extend button.
The buttons shall be working correctly now, we apologize for the inconvenience, if you find any issue, please do not hesitate to report it using contact page.
Due to the lack of popularity, the "Responsive" ad model, which allowed custom ad formats, up to 1000x600, has been discontinued. It's no longer possible to use the model for new units or ads.
To replace it: the new Billboard model, fixed-size, 1000x250 and responsive by default.
All fixed sized ad units now have mobile responsive options via checkbox. When checked the ad type will scale proportionally depending on container size (or browser window) up to the original ad type's dimensions. These new options are useful for ads that need to display on small screen sizes.