The system has been updated to Version 3.0!
1. Live bids now get outbid on the remote view right after they get out of funds. This measure allows a more efficient management of the live time.
2. Solved the account's bid and exchange lists clone row issue, which occurred on quick discards. Also decreased Bid List number of columns on Desktop screens.
3. New feature: when you click a Raise or Rebid button, a checkup is performed to see if the form values are up-to-date.
4. Added "Outbid/Live" labels to Raise buttons.
5. Improved "Pending Live" button.
The following buttons had issues on mobile environment:
The search page auto buttons (both bid & exchange).
The bid list raise and extend buttons.
The exchange list extend button.
The buttons shall be working correctly now, we apologize for the inconvenience, if you find any issue, please do not hesitate to report it using contact page.
Due to the lack of popularity, the "Responsive" ad model, which allowed custom ad formats, up to 1000x600, has been discontinued. It's no longer possible to use the model for new units or ads.
To replace it: the new Billboard model, fixed-size, 1000x250 and responsive by default.
All fixed sized ad units now have mobile responsive options via checkbox. When checked the ad type will scale proportionally depending on container size (or browser window) up to the original ad type's dimensions. These new options are useful for ads that need to display on small screen sizes.
Comicad.net will be doing a limited live beta of new account options on Saturday June 6th to Sept 6th 2020 (and possibly beyond). We've chosen user accounts at random that meet the criteria for testing these new options/features, so you may see some different options or layouts on a limited number of user accounts during the beta period.
The rebid button would not work on publisher sites which titles had a quote (').
It's now fixed.
- It's now possible to enable support for defer/async attributes, all you need to do is check the option on the site's edit page and place "defer" or "async" on the script tag.
- With this update duplicate and hidden units no longer count for the statistics. If you have such units on your site, you might experience a small drop in the daily views.
- Please note that unit duplication is allowed for design purposes only, it's forbidden to have more than 1 duplicate unit visible on the layout at same time.
ADD FUNDS & WITHDRAWAL SECTIONS:
Effective April 1st 2020, Paypal emails are now automatically registered when a payment is made, and will no longer need to be manually set (or edited) when adding funds. However, if a change is needed it can be unlocked/reset to allow a new payment carrying a different email address. To unlock, a code is sent to the email itself.
Payments not matching previously registered Paypal email address and/or account id, will be aborted (payer's Paypal won't be charged). The Paypal account id can only be unlocked by request.
Publishers who only withdrawal funds, can supply their Paypal email through a dummy payment in the withdrawals section. (Dummy payments do not charge the paypal account, it only confirms the email address).
- A bug was fixed on bid and exchange lists, in certain situations the discard operation would result in the retrieval of clone rows.
- DAV (Daily average views) number now updates every 5 hours instead of daily. The unit's initial 24h period remains hourly.
In the next hours a bigger update will be released, stay tuned.
Bids are no longer cancelled when user account is running out of balance.
Now, such bids become outbid. If the account receives new funds (either by deposit or publisher quotas), the bid automatically returns to live (if still winner) on ad unit's next remote pageview.
Outbid -> Outbid
Cancelled -> Cancelled
Expired -> Expired
Comicad Network wishes you happy holidays.
This year, it's been quite a journey, one year ago this site was just an idea, since then, it's been a daily non-stop effort, and next year the journey continues...
It's now possible to sort each individual column on ads, bids and exchanges lists.
New search input for ads page.
Search input bug fixed.
Ads list is now descending by default.